Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are applicable to the sale of all kinds of artwork offered through Abir Space from the website
"Buyer" shall mean a user who accesses the Website and buys a painting/Work of Art from the Website.
"Description" means all the details of an artwork as set out in the Website and may include, without limitation, the name of the artist, designer or manufacturer, the title of the painting, and the following additional details:
For artworks: the signature of the artist/ date (if any), the surface, medium and dimensions, year and any additional information related to the painting.
- All work of arts made available for sale on the Website will be sold at the price as listed on the Website. The price of the product listed does not include duties, taxes, shipping and handling, which could be charged as applicable and would depend on the shipping address provided by the Buyer. The information provided during registration or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase shall be the final billing address and shipping address for delivery of the product.
- The Buyer agrees that the Buyer is liable for any duties and taxes that might be applicable on the purchase as above and such charges shall be payable in addition to the price of the product and Abir Space will not be responsible for any such charges.
- All invoices will be raised by Abir Space based on the information provided by the Buyer or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase.
- Placing an order on website constitutes an irrevocable acceptance of the purchase of the product. Unless rescinded/cancelled by Abir Space within 7 working days on account of a default by the artist or any prior or continuing breach by the Buyer, such acceptance results in an enforceable contact of sale. Abir Space shall have the right to cancel any order placed on the website at any time prior to the delivery of the product, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Abir Space may not always be in physical possession of the product made available for sale on the Website and may be physically located anywhere in the world. Abir Space shall assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may occur in the description, pricing or other content related to the product. In the event of such an error, Abir Space reserves the right to cancel the order placed by the Buyer by informing the Buyer in writing.
- Once an order is placed on the Website, the Buyer is required to immediately make payment for the price of the Work of Art as well as the charges referred to above unless a prior arrangement is agreed to between the Buyer and Abir Space. The Work of Art will be dispatched by Abir Space upon receipt of full payment from the Buyer. In the event the payment is not made within the prescribed time limit, Abir Space reserves the right to cancel the order without prior notice to the Buyer.
- The product will be delivered/shipped to the Buyer once all necessary documentation, relating to transportation, tax, etc. as may be reasonably requested for by Abir Space are completed and payment has been realized in full including any additional charges. Transit insurance costs will be included in such additional charges, unless specifically advised otherwise by the Buyer.
- The Buyer agrees to abide by all provisions prescribed in these terms and conditions. In particular, the Buyer warrants that all information that is submitted will be true and accurate (including without limitation the credit card number and expiration date), and the Buyer agrees to pay all costs, charges plus all applicable taxes for the purchases made.
All paintings/Work of Arts displayed on the Website are supported by a Certificate of Authentication from the artist.
The Buyer warrants that all the information furnished at the time of registration is true and correct and any change in the information provided will be updated and intimated to Abir Space immediately. Abir Space is entitled to act on the basis of the information provided and seek such further information, clarifications or verifications as it may deem necessary for granting registration. Such registration may be suspended or cancelled if Abir Space is of the view that any of the above information may be inaccurate.